- Our trip is an 8 mile long trip, vessels will be put in the water at Klondike Park boat ramp and picked up in Weldon Springs. This is approximately a 1.5 hour direct float trip. The idea is to enjoy your time on the sand bars and slowly float down river.
- Our full day trip is approximately a five hour direct float trip approximately 18 miles. Vessels will be put in the water in Washington and be picked up in Weldon Springs. The shuttle will leave at 9am and pick up at 3pm, ALL FLOATERS MUST ARRIVE BY 8:30AM
- Two day float trip: Camp on the sand bars. Start in Herman Mo float down to Weldon Springs. $200.00 per canoe for two days with a two boat minimum. $145.00 per kayak for two days, with a four boat minimum.
- Any floaters missing exit point will be charged $50.00 per vessel, $100.00 per raft and will NOT have immediate pick up service.
- For full river experience we recommend a full day trip!
- Trips are only Saturday and Sunday unless you have three or more vessels.
Children under 12 must be with parent or guardian
Dogs are welcome, but we do not provide life preservers for them.
Trips are only Saturday and Sunday unless you have three or more vessels.
~ask about overnight camping!~